P r i c i n g
Every site is created custom, therefore so are the quotes. We encourage plentiful conversations to make certain we are all on the same page so that the estimated FLAT RATE FEE & timeline for the project scope remains as accurate from project’s start to finish. Naturally, websites evolve as they're built, but generally the website’s original guidelines don’t vary much, if at all.
However, if the project scope dramatically exceeds the initial estimate, we will simply re-evaluate and re-quote as needed (for example: the original estimate was for 9 alike pages in all and the site has now taken a turn to become 15 very unique pages).
PAYMENT DETAILS: 40% of original estimate due at start of project. Remaining balance adjusted as necessary and due upon project completion and absolute satisfaction. Payment made by check or via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org via checking account or by credit card for an additional 2.9% +.30 transaction fee. Payment Balance is due 20 days after invoice receipt. Beyond 20 days, a 2.5% late fee will be apply, beyond 40 days, a 5% late will apply and so on…
T i m e l i n e
A more accurate estimate will be provided when the quote is given, but generally a site takes approximately 1 month +/- from its start date (all dependent on client’s ability to turn in necessary content).
M a i n t e n a n c e
- For refurbished sites, we can usually continue to use your existing domain (Godaddy, etc. at no extra charge) but would transfer over to my site building platform (SquareSpace) which is an additional fee of ~$115/1st year which includes a free domain if you don’t have one. Thereafter, the subscription is $164/year (including the domain) or ~$144/year if you already had a domain. Sites can be cancelled at anytime, but the fees will not be prorated (best to set not to auto-renew instead), client is responsible for the entire year subscription beyond the first 14 days.
- Future maintenance: $90/hour as needed or a fixed rate per page based on intricacy of page
- Site owner can have complete or partial administrative control once the site is complete via SquareSpace at no additional cost dependent on Site owner's preference. Either way, the property of the site is always the client’s “property” once full payment has been made.
$90/Hour (due bi-weekly) covered under:
- Logo Design
- Digital or Print Advertisement
- Business Cards
- Customized and Personalized Binders
- Personalized USPS Stamps / Stickers
- Address Label templates
- Personalized return address stamps
- Flyers or brochures (physical or electronic via word, email, paperless post, constant contact, etc. )
- Personalized Stationary (physical via word or minted or electronic via email, paperless post, personalized paper clips, envelopes, etc.)
- Email signatures
- Photo books (hard or softcover)
- Social Media: Updating or managing Profile(s), Facebook Timeline Design, Updating Picture(s), Re-occurring posts - setting up or managing Hootsuite, simple editing of photos (cropping, turning black & white) for profiles or posts and more, Instagram maintenance, connecting website and social media together so that it occurs automatically like this
Need help with something not listed? Just ask! Customized projects are often available for flat rates OR if it's something we can't do, I can do the research to outsource the job and manage it for you until it is complete.